2020 NIH Research Festival Exhibit
Sponsored by the Technical Sales Association
5’ x 8’ or multiples thereof
Priority Period Special until 4/15/20: $875 per corner booth; $825 per non-corner booth (Available only to those TSA members as of 1/31/20).
After 4/15/20: $975 per corner booth; $925 per non-corner booth.
Please refer to space application to select your top four booth choices.
Thursday, September 17
9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday, September 18
9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Wednesday, September 16
10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (no setup after 7 p.m.)
Friday, September 18
2:30 – 5:30 p.m.
*Exhibit schedule is preliminary and subject to change.
Space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications not accompanied by full payment will not be assigned space. To exhibit, at least one individual from each exhibiting firm must be a member of TSA. Applications may be submitted online with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Aluminum frame booth with flame-retardant backwall and sidewall drapes and standard booth identification sign
- (1) 6’ table covered with white vinyl top and skirting
- Electricity – 1.5 amp guaranteed per booth only if essential to product demonstration* (does not include extension cords or outlets)
- Overnight general security guard service
- Carpeted exhibit aisles and daily aisle-cleaning service
- Booth personnel identification badges
- Product/service listing in official program
- Coffee, soft drinks and snacks during exhibit hours
- Exhibitor Service Manual with operational information and order forms for additional rental items and services
- Discount admission to Thursday evening Exhibitor Networking Mixer
*Electrical power is limited. Maximum 1.5 amps available to each booth. Additional power (above 1.5 amps per booth) is available at extra cost to the exhibiting company (order form included in Exhibitor Service Manual).
Exhibitor Networking Social:
Each year for the past 30 years, TSA has sponsored an exhibitor networking social held in conjunction with the annual Research Festival Exhibit. The networking event is open to all exhibitors, TSA members, NIH employees and guests. TSA, through its underwriting capabilities as a nonprofit organization, has been able to offer this event at a discounted rate to all attendees. This year, for the first time, you have the option of registering for this annual event, being held at Tommy Joe’s Bar & Grill on September 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m., at the same time you register for booth space. Please see the application/contract for details on how to pre-register. There is an early-bird rate for signing up in advance.